Pages

Thursday 27 May 2021

work shops.

 workshops

This year in mlh we've been doing workshops.

Workshops is when we go to ether classes and learn things.we all have groups of strand,writing,reading and math. I'm in level 3 strand and math and early level 3 reading and writing.I like having 2 workshops a day but not 4 or 3 or 1. workshops are 30 minutes long but murder mystery math is one hour long and that's on Wednesday.(murder mystery math is my favorite thing.)

There is koka Ngaire/koka Pips workshops and koka Rozies workshops.I like strand an math lots but I don't like reading and writing as much.We have workshops on Mondays,Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday.If your don't have a workshop you get to finish of your priorities.I like priorities but i also like workshops because you learn and you get to sine your goals of.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about