Pages

Tuesday 30 November 2021

Kapa haka.

Kapa haka.


Aww I said as I yawned in my bed.It's kapa haka  I got out of my bed and walked to the kitchen I made my lunch and brushed my teeth and got ready then I asked my mun to cross me across the highway  and she did  I biked to school and put my bike ast the bike rack and walked in to MLH 2 and got my moko on.Then I waited until Roy got to school and started play in soccer.After the second bell rang I ran to class and sat on the mat suddenly koka rosie and koka ngire came in and said go to the hall then we all lined up in our rows and got ready.When we were ready we started with Utaina and then Ka Waiata then Rona then Ka pana then the sevens haka  and last toia mai.At the end We pated aw selfs on the back and that was kapa haka.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about