Pages

Wednesday 29 September 2021

Hamanatua stream day.

 Hamanatua stream day 

Yay I said as I woke up I ran into the kitchen made my lunch and got ready then my Mum crossed me over the road an I biked to school.When I got there and played with Roy Jago Kobi Louie and Moss after the second bell rang I ran to the class took of my gumboots and we bid the roll.After we lined up we crossed the road and walked to Scarlys way and the opened up a gate and walked down a small muddy hill.

 Then we had to cross a stream. I walked in it with my gumboots pretty much everyone made it across apart from Trey and Lola's bag because Rio chucked it and it did not make it across.After that we walked up the hill and on a kwad bike track for 1 hour and then we had brain food. 

Then we cared on for 2 hours more and we where at the end of the track .We talked about the stream for a little and then we cared on back lots of peoples shoes got stuck in the mud and rite before the stream my gumboots fall of and I had to hop and get it on the stream no one fell in after walked back to school.


It was so fun.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Felix,
    I like how you have lots of information and each sentence you have a new word to start with.Yes lots of people got there shoes stuck in the mud and yes in was super fun.well done. From Lila

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about