Pages

Friday 4 June 2021

7 times tables.

 7 times tables

Over the last few weeks Iv'e been practicing my 7 times tables.

I'm not the best at my seven times tables but I'm quite good at all the other ones.Seven are the one that I've been working on for a while but I've found a solution because I'm really good at my two's and five's so I do them both and I add them together and I get seven's.That's the easy way to do them or you can do the hard way and just do your seven times table's.That's how I do it.Now you get it don't you?Now that I'm doing that strategy I'm getting better at them.

That's what I've got to say about seven times tables.

This is a video of how I do it.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Felix, I am very impressed with your time tables. I like the fact that you did a lot of good spelling. Next time do a little bit more writing. Over all your blog post is great.
    sincerely yours,
    Nathan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Felix, thank you for sharing your strategy! It is good that you are persevering with learning your 7 times tables. Is it OK if I use this strategy with one of my groups? It reminds me of how we can solve our 6 times tables by multiplying by 5 and then adding one more group on.
    Nga mihi, Koka Rozie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about