Pages

Thursday 23 September 2021

Jean Batten day

 Jean Batten day

On Tuesday MLH Booked the hall for the hole day because it was our jean batten inquiry topike day!!!!!!

Awww I went as I woke up from my bed. Yuss it was our jean batten day I ran into the kitchen made my lunch got dressed and brushed my teeth .Them I said mum can you cross me across the road I went over the highway and bike to when I got to school and played bild up until the second bell rang.

 I ran in side and went to the hall we all sat on the floor and got into groups I was with prince ,millie and piper. The first activiti was code flags after we had done that we made paper airplanes and flew them then we cracked out some morse code and we got badges. Then we went home.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about