Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

Learning Through Play.

LTP


Learning Through play is one hour long and its after lunch.

LTP is when there is 4 different class rooms you can go to.In room 1 you get to play with fabric and learn how to knit.In room 2 you get to play with flax and wood burn also you learn how to tie knots.In room 3 and four you go out and play with the lose parts and make up new games and play frisbee.On Monday and Tuesday I went to lose parts with Kobi and we made a tower it, was about 3.5 meters.

Next week I'm going to room 2 to to do wood burning and tie flax.My favourite one is is probably lose parts.It's fun because you can make up games that's why I like it but my second favorite is wood burning.I might do sewing in week 5 but in week four. I'm doing wood burning.LTP


Im happy LTP's back.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Felix, I am pleased that you are glad LTP is back. I like how you explained the different areas of LTP and that you paragraphed it. Please re-read to correct some capitals and spelling. Nga mihi, Koka Rozie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Felix. Firstly, I like how you used paragraphs. Your tower sounds super cool. I think you could have added a space after full stops because it makes your writing a little easier to read. Where are you going to next week? From Rori.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about