Pages

Thursday 3 September 2020

Sipping

 Skipping

Most day Room 1 gose skipping. My buddy counts our skips. After our buddy tells us our scores we write our scores in our graph which is in our math book. My buddy is jago. My graph is going down sometimes and I think this is because sometimes I get a green handled skipping rope.Yellow handles are bigger than green handles. 


We get 15 seconds,30 seconds and 45 second  to skip. The most skips I’ve ever done in 45 seconds is 76 skips.Our class goes skipping so we get fit for cross country.I think skipping is fun.I also like drawing our grafs.


Most days on 15 seconds I get around 20 skipps on 30 seconds I get around 40 skipps and on 45 seconds I get 60 to 70 skipps.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about