Pages

Wednesday 2 December 2020

Tonui collab.

 Tonui collab


In term one room one went to tonui collab.


We learnt about conadoril thinking first we got some aros and had to lead our buddy to the ball.With the arrows Jago told me what to do and I was the duny.Then we made a maze for our lego person to go throw and pick up gems and boje sic lops.


After morning tea we got sphere robot driving licenses.Then we got the I pads and coded the sphere robots me and jago made our sphere robot do bir outs.Other people made there sphere robots make chicken noses. 


I thought that Tonui collard was fun.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about