Pages

Thursday 16 September 2021

Cross country

 Cross country

Suddenly koka sue said on your marks go everyone started sprinting it was cross country.As soon as koka sue said go I was at the back I went around the corner and sprinted on the flat and I ended up passing out 10 people I was coming 6th.Ono the big sand lump was coming up I joged and then I saw  louie and I said hi and he said hi back. I was heading up to the hill by the car park but as soon as I got to the end of the dip I was stuck behind and everyone else I went all the way around them  and went in to the dip is suddenly tripped up  and got back up and Iwas ting with jago I sprinted and came 4th and I was exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.
Positive - something done well
Thoughtful - a sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - give some ideas for next time or ask a question you want to know more about